Thursday, November 10, 2011

Easy To Make Pillow


I am always looking for fun fresh gift and home decor ideas. Especially the kind you can make it yourself. There is something very rewarding about being able to make something to give or to use in your home. Disney at Ruffles and Stuff has such wonderful ideas! She is an amazing crafter!

Well here is a sure fire easy to make pillow. The tutorial for this beautiful pillow is simple to follow. You can change the butterfly to fit the holidays...a wreath or candy cane, a teddy bear the sky is the limit to what you can imagine to put on a darling pillow like this. Give it as a gift for a one of a kind present!
Link

Get creative with the color. It doesn't have to have a white or cream background. There are so many funky fun felt colors now you can go as bright or as soft as you want to with color.

That gives me an idea. I think maybe I will make a couple of pillows for my sweet mother in law for Christmas. I will design it to go in her front room on her couch. She is a talented artist and crafter not to mention an awesome mother in law! Two simple but beautiful pillows on each of her couches would give her front room a new fun look to add to the already beautifully decorated room.

My biggest problem will be deciding on the color and what shape to put on the pillows! I willing to tackle that problem though! Think maybe I will make a pillow as well for my mother's bed. Have fun with this. There are so many ways to get creative with this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment